27 April 2014

Easter Sunday... a week late.

Today my family came over and we had our Easter dinner since I was out of town last Sunday. We broke from tradition and had tacos and Reese's cups cupcakes! It was fun an delicious! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

25 April 2014

My Everything

My sweet, my love,
You are my prince, my king,
My lover and my knight.
You are my joker, my jester,
My philosopher, my thinker.
You are my saint, my confessor,
My teacher, my inspiration.
You are my everything,
My all encompassing dream.

26 April 2014

The Brown Mouse and the Great Cheese Trap

The Smiths had been trying to catch Rupert the little brown mouse for weeks now but he always evaded the traps. They tried poison but Rupert knew not to eat it. They tried sticky traps but Rupert was able to grab the cheese without touching the sticky paper. They even called in an exterminator and the little brown mouse still evaded capture! The Smiths finally decided to set regular mouse traps with cheese all over the house.

Rupert was a very clever mouse. He had learned from other mice how to get the cheese and not be killed. He saw the regular traps and knew just what to do. Rupert found a small twig, marched right up the trap and poked the piece of cheese. The trap snapped shut breaking the twig but not touching the mouse. Rupert snatched the cheese and proceeded to steal all the rest of the cheese in the Smith house.


The next morning, the Smiths woke up and all the traps had gone off and their cheese was missing but no mouse was in sight. Rupert had a little home in the field where all of his family lived. That night they feasted on the excessive amounts of cheese. They dined in pleasure knowing what a great cheese hunter they had in their family. Rupert the little brown mouse would rest in ease knowing his family was fed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment