19 April 2014

California you better watch out...

Javaneh, Robbi and Nikki (LeVasseur) will be in the same place at the same time!!!! Tonight I plan on having margaritas and digging my feet deep into that SoCal sand. The Pacific Ocean where my soul lies (my heart is in Paris) and I am so happy to be reunited with my soul! I jet set in a couple of hours!!!

See ya guys in two days!

17 April 2014

Sweet Sun

Sweet sun you kiss my cheeks,
You grace us all with your daily glow.
Each morning you feel so soft and warm,
Each night you sleep amongst the stars.
You sit up high with the heavens and moons,
Moving us all along in our never endings ways.
Sweet sun with your morning touch,
The birds tweet softly and the Earth moves gently,
We wake with such delight when we open our eyes
And see your bright, yellow shine in our rooms.

18 April 2014

My Lunch

Today I sat and ate a happy lunch.
At my table sat my favorites,
Shakespeare and Aristotle sipped coffee,
F. Scott Fitzgerald and Hemingway,
They had dry martinis
Audrey Hepburn and Jesus had cool water.
We sat around and discussed life,
It's meaning and purpose,
Our decisions and mistakes.
We contemplated our futures
And compared our pasts.
Yes, I had a happy lunch indeed
Seeking philosophy and answers
From those I carry with me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment