15 September 2014

Such a busy weekend!

On Saturday I got to spend the day with Scott! We drove around the beautiful mountains of Colorado and ended up in Cripple Creek where I used to work. We just happened to end up there when the Ride the Clouds event was going on. Apparently it is a thing that goes on often with a bunch of old cars. It was so neat to see cars from the 50's and 60's! Old cars used to be massive and just so cool looking! Then on Sunday we watched the Broncos give the Chiefs a beat down with my friends and family! We had a great weekend with each other, my mom, Darren, Nakita and Katie! I could not ask for a better time! It was so fun I forgot to post yesterday so I am sorry! 

Happy Monday everyone!

12 September 2014

Sometimes A Cup of Coffee Doesn't Want to Be a Cup of Coffee

Every morning it is cold and quiet. A yawny, groggy, half awake human trods down the stairs and makes me. I am the ever glorious cup of coffee that most people look forward to as soon as they wake up. Life as a cup of coffee is rather pleasant. I am piping hot, I smell invigorating and I bring joy and warmth every day to countless souls. This is all grand except I feel as if my life could be better. Once people are awake they are done with me. I believe life would be far more superior as a chocolate chip cookie. Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. Children excitedly make them with their parents. Tiny, or not so tiny, bites are taken from the dough. Happy hands roll and mold perfect little rounds of sugary delight. With glee, people dash for the oven once the timer goes off and cautious hands scoop the cookies off the hot pan. Warm, gooey cookies are gobbled up and sooth hungry stomachs. When cookies cool down they still taste delicious but when I get cold I taste bitter and get thrown down the drain. I want to be appreciated and desired by famished people, not under appreciated for my caffeine and needed for that sole purpose. I suppose life isn't all that bad. Folks of all ages do love me. So I shall sit in my cupboard and dream about a toasty oven when I am filled with coffee.

13 September 2014

Pink Lamps and Freaky Europeans

Once upon a time there were two best friends named Javaneh and Nakita. Both saw a movie that gave them chills and inspired a dialog to rival all dialogs. This is the story of how hilarity ensued.

Nakita: oh. my. god. As Above, So Below was SO creepy. I'm still freaked out...I may not sleep tonight. I've not been this freaked out by a movie since I was like 8. and I like it. Good job movie. thanks for having that awesome last minute idea Jeremy you missed out Jeremiah.

Javaneh: Wasn't it so good!!!

Nakita: SO good. But now I have a new reason to not want to go to Paris... specifically the catacombs lol

Javaneh: Oh my god that makes me want to go even more!!! People have really gotten lost! Oh and that club they go into to find Papillon... That's a real club under a bridge. We passed by it while we were exploring the Sunday street markets!!!

Nakita: F*** that creepy chic at that club but I liked that guy they found in the club.
Ah! So much adrenaline from that movie!!
Also when I say I don't want to go it means I really do wanna go so I can freak the crap out of myself.

Javaneh:Yeah that chic freaked me out! Apparently you can hire guides to sneak you into the catacombs if you don't want to wait for the tour but people have died doing that.

And this is where Nakita became insane.

Nakita: I would only do it that way I think.
Go big or go home
ESPECIALLY after that movie haha

Javaneh: Okay that's it we are going to Paris but let's take a real tour of the catacombs. It's far too risky to sneak in. Too many people have died that's why they police it.

Jeremy: So bad ass!!!!

Sorry Jeremy, we proceeded to ignore your only comment.

Nakita: You and I can take a real tour but I really wanna sneak in too... that sounds bad ass. When it's your time it's your time right. I don't wanna die a boring death.

And this is where the momma bear in me came in.

Javaneh: Being lost in a dark underground, staving to death and suffocating does not sound like an exciting death...

Nakita: It does to me! It may not sound fun but it's sure as hell not boring

Javaneh: It would be so boring!!!! Just waiting and waiting to die! It would take you so long to die!

Nakita: at least ppl would talk about it. At least it's not dying in y bed or some dumb shit.

Javaneh: If they knew about it :P you would just disappear never to be found and your family would always be looking for you, wondering where your body was. Beside a boring death isn't the tragedy, a boring life is. I would rather live an exciting life and die in my sleep than die too soon without having lived.

Nakita: You're assuming I'll die tho. That's the problem. Sneaking into the catacombs and surviving would be plenty exciting.. a lot of ppl die but not everyone does apparently or else no one would sneak in.
I'll just be the one who doesn't die =]

And this is where the threats begin.

Javaneh: If you sneak in and live I am buying you like 5 damn hot pink lamps.

Nakita: That is fine!
But only in that scenario
There is no other reason I would be ok with that
lol

Javaneh: I'm buying you one now to remember that :)

Nakita: no
I'll set it on fire

Javaneh: I'll buy you another one.

Nakita: I'll light that one on fire
and eventually Scott will have to cut you off or you'll be homeless!
lol
Javaneh: I won't buy you one if you hire a legit tour guide, go into a not so deadly part and tie a rope to where you came in.
Nope he never will. That's true love!

Some of these get jumbled and confusing. That's what happens when you text and are friends.

Nakita: Then you'll be homeless!
I'll hire a cheap tour guide and tie a rope.

Javaneh: Nope they [the lamps] are cheap. I'll never be homeless. Scott makes too much money.
Nothing in Paris is cheap.

Nakita: Haha well there will be lots of fires.
Well I'll hire the cheapest one I can find.

Javaneh: You may end up as the homeless one with all those fires.

Nakita: lol, why?
I'm not gonna light it on fire in my house

Javaneh: Just put some real money into it so they don't bring you down there and sell you to a Parisian whore house where you'll have to do weird Parisian sex things to pay off your debt for accidentally hiring a pimp.
I'll put it in your house so you have to light it on fire in your house! BAM!

Nakita: I'll just kill those assholes if they try that shit
even more excitement!

Javaneh: You won't be able to they will blow opiates at your face and then cut off your arms to force you to comply.

Nakita: lol cuz I can't just pick it up and take it some where or anything
I'll take it to your house and set it on fire.

Javaneh: Nope I am super gluing the lamps to your floor and then nailing them there.

Nakita: That's super f****d up! Why would anyone wanna have sex with an armless girl
No!!

Javaneh: It's Europe why wouldn't they?!?!
Buahahaha yes!

Nakita: Europe is f****d up
I'm not going
No Paris no pink lamp
all problems solved.

Javaneh: Hey you just have to hire a legit guide and we can go. Problem solved.

Nakita: Nope
You just basically told me everyone in Europe is ok with cutting off a girl's arms and having sex with her. I don't wanna be around ppl like that.

Javaneh: Aw come on!! It'll be fun. I'll go with youo.

Nakita: nope nope nope

Javaneh: Not everyone... Just the seedy underground freaks of Europe who steals tourists from bad tour guides.

Come on Nakita! Haven't you ever seen Hostile?!?!

Nakita: lol this is a great story

Javaneh: I'm blowing opiates in your face and taking you.

Nakita: There's your next story idea

Javaneh: Hahaha I was just thinking that. I may just copy and paste it for my next one.

Nakita: Only if you find opiates that make me think I am a fairy.

Javaneh: Scott said we are ridiculous.
Okay deal!

Some random boring conversation about a story I wrote a long time ago.

Nakita: That's cuz we are
and its awesome.

Javaneh: Super Ninja Pajamaneh powers unite in ridiculousness!

Conversation about reading my stories because Nakita is a bum at that and we both decide it is time for bed.

Javaneh: I'll send ALL of them to you when you go to boot camp...
With drawings of pink things.

Nakita: YES!


Nakita may have said no after this to the pink things but I cannot recall this... since it is my story I will say it didn't happen and that she loves pink things. This is why we are best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment