04 March 2014

My Jack is getting old.

My dog Jack is my baby. I have had him since he was five and he saw miserable things before me. He was owned by a monster who beat him daily and didn't even miss him when I kidnapped Jack. Ya I stole a dog many years ago but he would have been kicked to death their. Now he is almost 14 years old and starting to slow down. I know I don't have much time with him so this is my post to him. He is a very loyal dog who loves to roll around in the grass and take day long naps, so long as he can see where I am. I love my doggie and am so happy to have him in my life.

2 March 2014

Captain Jack Sparrow aka Jack

The first day I saw you I new you were meant to be mine. You had a different name but it didn't fit you. I named you Captain Jack Sparrow and helped kidnap you from an evil man who beat you. You were in shambles when I took you. You had been beat so bad you had seizures nearly everyday. You were broken and I helped mend your doggie scars.

You no longer have seizures and that makes me so proud. You are bit more gray in the face and you aren't as spazzy as you used to be but you still love me and follow me like you are my shadow. You have gotten more senile and you may be going blind and deaf but you will always be my baby. You are my dear sweet Jackers but this is my ode to you.

You are a quick learner. You are silly puppy. You have long fur that is considered a “defect” to your breed. You are hyper-loyal and super smart. You are 14 this year and we don't have much time left together but you have been there for me through the best and worst times. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for licking my tears away and sharing in my joy. Thank you for being the first dog I have ever owned. You are so sweet and so wonderful. I will take whatever time I have left with you and enjoy it because you will never be forgotten. I love you Jack.

3 March 2014

My Eyes

My eyes
Oh what they see!
Shooting stars
And such great delights.
I see the world
In so many spectrums.
Beauty and love,
Passion and desire,
Grief and sadness,
Hate and pain.
So many things to see
But too much to feel.
Oh what my eyes see!
My heart it is touched
By those visions.
These things I see
They change my soul.
I search for the beauty,
And seek to destroy the evil.
I choose to see things as happy,
So feel free to look at the world
With my rose colored glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment