26 March 2014

A poem for a friend.

I wrote you a poem. You know who you are. I hope you enjoy it. I will make it a special gift for you on a later date. I love you to pieces pookie!

24 March 2014

The Diary of Buddy: Spring Is Here, Supposedly

My people keep saying spring has come. I don't believe them. For a couple days it was warm. I sun bathed in the yard and marked places that had previously been covered in snow. The grass smells more alive I guess. Yet the temperature is not yet warmer. I get let outside, seeing the beautiful warm sun shining throughout the yard and as I race out the cold air hits me. I of course go around and mark my yard but then I sit at the door and shake until they let me in. Who knows when this terrible chill will ever end. It seems to last many years.

25 March 2014

Nugget

Warm and cozy you sit quietly,
Snug in your mommy's belly.
You do not have a gender,
You do not have a name,
But you are loved,
Well beyond all measures.
You have so much support,
We are already so fond of you,
You bring joy to our hearts
Yet you're only the size of a pea.
We've given you our hearts
We just can't wait to hear yours.
So welcome to the world little nugget,
I certainly can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment