08 March 2014

Lunch and shopping with my mommy

Today was a good day. I went shopping with my mom at Charming Charlie (best store ever!!!!!!!) and then went to lunch at Los Dos Portillos! It was a great day and I had so much fun! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

6 March 2014

The Mirror

Katie hadn't slept very well for the past couple of days. She chalked it up to the wind. Every night for the past three days she heard a tapping noise. It sounded like someone outside a window. This terrified her initially but she was a rational person, at least she thought she was. It had to be wind. It had to be the tree tapping the glass in the next room. It certainly wasn't a close noise so it must have been in the next room.

One night she couldn't take it anymore. It was time for a sleeping aide. She slapped her face with cold water, grabbed the ZzzQuil and was ready to take some of the tablets when suddenly BANG BANG BANG! She dropped the tablets and glass in the sink. What the hell was that? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? That wasn't wind! She thought to herself.

Taking a deep breath, she ventured out of the bathroom towards the sound. It came from her closet. How could that noise have come from her closet. The tapping began again and she realized that it had always com from her closet. She opened her walk in closet door and looked around when she heard the tapping. It was coming from her full length mirror. Oh jeeze! It is probably just the pipes making noise behind the mirror! Feeling so much more relaxed, Katie turned on the light.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Katie screamed. There was a girl in the mirror!

“Help me!” cried the girl, standing next to Katie's image in the mirror, “Please help me! He is trying to kill me! Help me!”

Katie was stuck. Petrified. What was she going to do? She had an idea but she wasn't sure if she was too afraid to try it. There was only one way to find out...

7 March 2014

Buddy's Diary: Winter Will Never Cease


Today I had hopes of change. The smell of spring was around us and it was lightly raining. All was well and clearly Spring was just around the corner. Then my human Javaneh brought home that puppy, Wes. I don't mind him so much really. He behind smells interesting and he is my size but he seems to keep growing. Plus he insists on barking at me when I ignore him. I ignore and I ignore yet he continues to bark. To make matters worse, it began snowing again. My hopes of Spring were dashed in an instant. So much snow was falling and it was insanely cold. Javaneh kept making me go outside with Wes. She wants us to be friends but I just do not see that happening. I just want to eat his food and smell his butt. Is that too much to ask? Well anyway, since I am no longer allowed on the couch, I am going to sit on my tiny bed and fall asleep. I wish winter would just end so I can spend my days sniffing the yard and marking my territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment